This article has been translated from our Spanish version using artificial intelligence techniques. Errors may exist due to this process.
This story originally appeared on Primo
The holiday season It is traditionally one of the best companies for commercial sales. In Latin America, these dates do not include times related to Christmas or the The new year , but also other dates to consider in your marketing strategy (from December 12 to January 6). We tell you which ones and on what days they are generally implemented.
New Year’s season
for companies, December 1 marks the start of the Christmas season which runs until December 24th. this date must be It is availed by all the firms as the money in circulation is greater as workers get various benefits like birthday bonus, savings bank, grocery vouchers etc which increases their income.
season of kings
The season of kings as it is known is associated with the end of the year, and it occurs from December 26 to January 6.
Last year, Concanaco-Servytur estimated the sale of toys in The time of the kings is about 16 thousand and 138 million pesos. He also points out that he prefers not only to sell games. Other products that increase their sales are electronics (video games, tablets, mobile phones and video equipment), sweets, chocolates, clothing and shoes. While the traditional rosca de reyes increases sales in bakeries especially during Three Kings Day.
from From 7 to 31 January The recent peak in sales occurs thanks to what is known as Sale season. Although there are companies that start from the end of December, they increase the period up to four weeks.
Liquidation sales are a very strong draw for bargain hunters as stores and businesses offer items with attractive discounts or promotions.
Some recommendations for your business to get good sales are:
- Create the right atmosphere with A well-decorated tree with lights, a cinnamon apple scent, a sideboard with Christmas touches and music that signals the season will attract more customers to come into your store.
- Change your traditional packaging for others conjuring up Christmas Like bags with Christmas ornaments.
- Give a small gift in return for the purchase It could be as small as a candy cane.
- Offers discounts and promotions, Although people have resources that they are not looking to waste, it does include coupons for discounts or lower prices.
- do online marketing, Through your social networks, send Newsletters Report the arrival of products, promotions and discounts.